Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Housing: postponing the payment of loan installments does not entail late interest

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Housing: postponing the payment of loan installments does not entail late interest Empty Housing: postponing the payment of loan installments does not entail late interest

Post by Rocky Sun 03 May 2020, 10:17 am

[size=35][size=35]Housing: postponing the payment of loan installments does not entail late interest[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

03-05-2020 | 09:30
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]On Sunday, the Ministry of Housing and Construction announced that the Housing Fund will continue to receive the monthly installments from borrowers who wish to pay in Baghdad and the provinces, stressing that postponing the payment of the installments does not entail delay benefits.

"The housing fund of the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Public Municipalities continues to receive the monthly installments from borrowers wishing to pay in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the provinces," the media office of the ministry said in a statement seen by Alsumaria news .

He added that "the receipt of the installments includes the previous and subsequent months for the borrowers who wish to do so, and that the borrowing from the borrowers dealing with the fund was postponed for the months of March, April and May, taking into consideration the current conditions that the country is going through."

The statement continued, "The delay will not entail any delaying benefits on him," stressing that "the payment of the monthly installments is valid in the case of the citizen's desire to do so at the Fund's headquarters and its branches in all governorates."

[/size]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:12 am