Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance launches a set of directives, including postponing loan installments and interest

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance launches a set of directives, including postponing loan installments and interest Empty Finance launches a set of directives, including postponing loan installments and interest

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Mar 2020, 9:14 am

Finance launches a set of directives, including postponing loan installments and interest

•  Time: 03/22/2020 16:21:58

•  Reading: 364 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} Today, Saturday, the Ministry of Finance launched a package of instructions for governors, Rafidain and Rashid banks.
    The ministry said in a statement, {Al Furat News} received a copy of it, “The concerned departments in the Ministry of Finance and Banks will start preparing for the payment of salaries to all governorates and institutions and will complete their work in the coming days.”
    And called on "governors and heads of departments to follow health safety instructions and take the highest levels of precaution from any gathering, and distribute salaries in a manner that does not lead to creating large gatherings that negatively affect the lives of citizens and scheduling the distribution of salaries on different days."
    The Finance Ministry affirmed the importance of providing means for sterilization and cleaning in case of relying on withdrawing the salary electronically and through the fingerprint.
    For the purpose of assisting those with daily incomes, the Ministry announced "directing the Minister of Finance Fuad Hussein, Al-Rafidain Bank and Al-Rasheed, to postpone the payment of loan installments and interest to taxi owners for a period of two months, due to the interruption of their daily business due to the curfew."
    Wafa al-Fatlawi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 11:30 am