Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Halbousi lists 3 reasons that favor Al-Kazemi’s success in his duties and provides a comparison w

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Halbousi lists 3 reasons that favor Al-Kazemi’s success in his duties and provides a comparison w Empty Al-Halbousi lists 3 reasons that favor Al-Kazemi’s success in his duties and provides a comparison w

Post by Rocky Tue 05 May 2020, 3:04 am

Al-Halbousi lists 3 reasons that favor Al-Kazemi’s success in his duties and provides a comparison with Allawi

[ltr]2020.05.04 - 23:25[/ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=16]like [size=16]0
    [/size][/size]
    [size=20]Baghdad - people  
    Parliament Speaker Mohamed Al-Halbousi confirmed on Monday that the voting session for the cabinet will take place within the next 48 hours.  

Al-Halbousi added, in statements that "people" followed the program "The Shortest Paths" presented by colleague Nabil Jassem, (4 May 2020), that "the session will be within 48 hours," explaining that "the political forces have no choice but to vote on the Al-Kazemi government."  
    Al-Halbousi compared the assignment of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi and Al-Kazemi, stressing that the latter's support came for a number of clear reasons that favor his success in the tasks entrusted to him in the next stage.  
    "The former commissioner, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, was a political person with distinction, and he had a coalition and clearly entered the elections, but Allawi claims independence and thus this raises fears that the man will use his position for this position at this stage to serve his political coalition."  
    He added, "As Allawi's assignment was part of an equation outside Iraq, he came from abroad, and when his government did not pass, he returned abroad. As for Mustafa Al-Kazemi, he is here with us, and after the voting session, he will be either the Prime Minister of Iraq if his government passes, or he will stay in The country, if it does not succeed, is an important point in relation to the comparison between the two men. "   
    He continued, "In addition to this, Allawi was a man closer to theorizing, while Al-Kazemi was the son of the field, and he held an executive position for years, and therefore he knows what is going on inside, and he will be closer to knowing the solutions and implementing them, and at the same time, Al-Kazemi obtains the trust of other components. This is important. "   
    In the context of the comparison, Al-Halbousi expressed optimism about Al-Kazemi’s ability to cross into Iraq at this stage in which the country suffers economically.  
    Al-Halbousi said, "Al-Kazimi's extensive foreign relations may help the country pass through in peace from the economic crisis threatening Iraq."   
    Regarding the regional and international situation, Al-Halbousi said that he did not see interference from any regional party in the post-Abdul-Mahdi government, and stressed, "I have not received any contact to press me for the sake of passing any candidate. The international intervention almost faded since the Abdul-Mahdi government, but there is a determination to form a government Generally new, as for the United States, it has supported all former candidates for Al-Kazemi through clear welcome statements, whether Allawi or Zarfi.   

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 10:55 pm