Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP al-Jubouri: Fraud in elections is prohibited

chouchou
    chouchou

MP al-Jubouri: Fraud in elections is prohibited Empty MP al-Jubouri: Fraud in elections is prohibited

Post by chouchou Sat 19 Sep 2020, 8:11 am

Shafaq News / MP Ahmad al-Jubouri considered, on Saturday, that Biometric voter registration system is important to prevent fraud in the election results.

Al-Jubouri said in a press conference attended by the correspondent of Shafaq News Agency that "the houses of representatives voted on the election law as a whole and a not part, therefore, the biometric system is necessary to prevent fraud in the election results."

He added, "This updated system came as a result of the popular demonstrations demanding fair parliamentary elections because it cannot be falsified."

Al-Jubouri called on political blocs and public opinion to "press for a re-vote on the biometric vote registration to ensure the transparency of the elections even if it takes more time."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 11:00 am