Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade calls for compensation for those affected by the embargo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade calls for compensation for those affected by the embargo Empty Trade calls for compensation for those affected by the embargo

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Mar 2021, 2:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad-Conscious- Al-Salami Security 
    The Ministry of Trade called on, on Friday, the government to issue a decision to compensate the citizens affected by the imposition of the curfew.
    The ministry's spokesman, Muhammad Hanoun, told the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "the Ministry of Trade supports everything that might provide support to the citizen in difficult economic conditions or related to the Corona pandemic," pointing out that "the Ministry of Trade is with any legislative or governmental decision regarding payment Compensation amounts during the days of imposing the health ban, because they require material support for citizens to help him to overcome the ban days or to find support for his family.
    He pointed out that "the Ministry of Trade is a sectoral governmental body that implements government directives and directives and implements Parliament's legislation, and it meets the requirements of the Iraqi people and provides their basic needs, especially in difficult circumstances."
    He pointed out that he "hopes the issuance of a government decision that allows citizens to obtain funds, especially during the days of prohibition."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:17 pm