Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the document .. Halabja addressed a request to Parliament regarding the elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the document .. Halabja addressed a request to Parliament regarding the elections Empty In the document .. Halabja addressed a request to Parliament regarding the elections

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Mar 2021, 7:48 am

In the document .. Halabja addressed a request to Parliament regarding the elections

•  Time: 03/18/2021 15:28:14

•  Read: 767 times

On the 33rd anniversary of the chemical attack on the city of Halabja, which was targeted by the defunct regime in 1988, which led to the death of more than five thousand civilians and the wounding of more than ten thousand others, in addition to the displacement of thousands of other residents of the city. In the name of Halabja governorate and its people, we express our thanks and gratitude for your honorable council's vote and unanimously on a parliamentary decision in your forty-fourth session held under your honorable presidency, on Tuesday evening 3/16/2021, and in the presence of 198 deputies for your historic parliamentary decision that obliges the government to complete the declaration of Halabja Governorate. To be the 19th province in Iraq. 
    With our thanks to the Iraqi Parliament in all its blocs and components for that decision, we ask your honorable parliament to honor and honor the souls of the martyrs and to reduce some suffering to the families of the victims and the families of the martyrs, to follow up on the completion of procedures and to take into account the governorate’s specificity in enacting and amending the laws pertaining to this decision and instructing the High Electoral Commission, By opening the branch of Halabja Governorate and making Halabja governorate an independent constituency in the upcoming elections, like the rest of the governorates.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 2:29 am