Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commission denies receiving request to merge the provincial councils and parliament elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Commission denies receiving request to merge the provincial councils and parliament elections Empty Commission denies receiving request to merge the provincial councils and parliament elections

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Aug 2016, 3:03 am

[ltr]Commission denies receiving request to merge the provincial councils and parliament elections[/ltr]

Since 08.05.2016 at 10:08 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Independent Electoral Commission confirmed that it had not received any request to merge the provincial elections and the upcoming parliamentary elections.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Commission said in a press statement received / balances News / copy of it, it's "the merger process and mechanisms did not discuss the technical and logistical point of view with indicated that they would consider any request it from the legislative and clarify technical and professional opinion in this regard."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It pointed out, "it has made great strides in its preparations and put the different plans and spent money to prepare for provincial elections, which will hopefully take place in the twentieth of April 2017, according to legal timings set for the elections."[/ltr]

[ltr]The, the provincial councils were held in 2013 elections while underwent legislative elections in 2014, is due to hold elections after four years each, which is due to the local elections take place in the next 2017, and the legislature in 2018 .anthy 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:11 pm