Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentarian reveals what the next parliament session will witness

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentarian reveals what the next parliament session will witness Empty A parliamentarian reveals what the next parliament session will witness

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Mar 2021, 1:45 pm

[size=35][size=35]A parliamentarian reveals what the next parliament session will witness[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2021-03-22 | 13:42
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

A member of the House of Representatives, Yahya Al-Muhammadi, confirmed today, Monday, that the next parliamentary session will witness a vote on the date of dissolution of Parliament, while indicating that the political scene is witnessing a state of mistrust between the blocs.

"The parliament’s choice to dissolve itself one day before the elections is considered wrong, as the constitution obliges the parliament to dissolve sixty days before the elections," Al-Muhammadi said.

He explained, "The next session will be a vote on a specific date to dissolve the House of Representatives."

Al-Muhammadi stressed that "the current political scene is witnessing a state of mistrust of the house of political blocs, and what happened recently between the blocs of the center and the region is the best proof of that."

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 10:41 pm