Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reconstruction: A final record of the tripartite ministerial talks will be prepared

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reconstruction: A final record of the tripartite ministerial talks will be prepared Empty Reconstruction: A final record of the tripartite ministerial talks will be prepared

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Mar 2021, 8:02 am

Reconstruction: A final record of the tripartite ministerial talks will be prepared

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Construction, Housing and Public Municipalities confirmed that a
     final report will be prepared for the round of ministerial talks between Iraq, Jordan and Egypt.
    According to the media center of the ministry in a statement received "Economy News", that " the Minister of Construction and Housing and Public Municipalities Nazanin Mohammad Su, participated in a round of official talks between the Iraqi delegations and Jordan 's presence, with the participation of the Egyptian ministerial delegation through closed - circuit television.
    He added that the talks , which was launched in The Jordanian capital, Amman, affirmed the Iraqi government's desire to activate memoranda of understanding on the ground, which has witnessed tangible development and is moving towards positive steps, after it made advanced strides in the fields of commercial and industrial exchange,
    noting that the Iraqi side was keen to accelerate the implementation of joint projects aimed at deepening Coordination, cooperation and strategic integration between the three sister countries in all vital sectors.
    He continued, that the Iraqi delegation invited the technical teams from the Jordanian and Egyptian sides to visit Iraq To view the specific sites for the establishment of projects listed in the signed memoranda of understanding.
    He explained that the final report of the round of discussions will be prepared and presented to the leaders of the three countries, in order to reach the final recommendations that will be approved during the tripartite summit to be held in Baghdad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 26 Sep 2024, 12:01 am