Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki will not step down, but great pressure to remove him from office

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki will not step down, but great pressure to remove him from office Empty Maliki will not step down, but great pressure to remove him from office

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Jul 2014, 5:48 pm

Maliki will not step down, but great pressure to remove him from office

07/09/20140 
    BAGHDAD / Baghdadi News / .. confirmed mass citizen, on Wednesday, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki will not step down unless there was a great pressure to remove him openly for the job.The MP said the bloc 'Ali inch in a statement L / Baghdadi News /, "The National Alliance has not been decided so far, its candidate for prime minister," noting that "this matter needs to be concerted efforts of all parties."He added an inch "Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki will not step down unless there was a great pressure to remove him openly for the job", believing that "if things continue on this form will not be deducted candidate Prime Minister."He pointed out that "all the blocks to choose a common candidate as prime minister," pointing out that "the issue of the three presidencies of candidates has not been resolved so far."The head of the Age, had announced on Tuesday (08/07/2014) that the next Sunday (13.07.2014) the date for the meeting of the Council of Representatives of Iraq, calling on all members of Parliament to attend the hearing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 9:24 pm