Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Struan Stevenson: The only solution to the problem of Iraq is to remove al-Maliki from office

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Struan Stevenson: The only solution to the problem of Iraq is to remove al-Maliki from office  Empty Struan Stevenson: The only solution to the problem of Iraq is to remove al-Maliki from office

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Jan 2014, 3:28 pm

Struan Stevenson: The only solution to the problem of Iraq is to remove al-Maliki from office

January 6, 2014
    European Parliament
    Press release
    Extermination of Sunni citizens in Iraq is possible
    "Iraq has dropped rapidly towards civil war and genocide," according to a statement made
    ​​by a senior member of the European Parliament Struan Stevenson, the Conservative MP of the European Parliament from Scotland, who chairs the European Parliament delegation for relations with Iraq are important.
    Stevenson says that the attack against al-Qaeda terrorists supposedly in 6 Iraqi provinces nothing more than a cover for "the extermination of the year the opponents of the policies of the Shiite sectarian increasingly by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki." And spoke of Scotland Struan Stevenson said:
    "When I visited Iraq on the first of November, I met with many of the top people of the year who organized protests and demonstrations against al-Maliki in Anbar and Kirkuk and other Sunni provinces.
    I also met with the Mufti Azam, only one Azaamin religious Sunnis in Iraq.
    Each of them told me in detail how they are subjected to constant attack by the forces of al-Maliki and the number of times that these forces will be infiltrated by highly trained assassins of Iran, who can easily identify them because they were speaking Farsi instead of Arabic.
    They told me how thousands of Sunnis were killed in these attacks and how the year imams and mosques targeted mercilessly. "We have a contract Maliki his intention to eliminate all Sunni leaders from the Iraqi government, including trumped-up charges of terrorism against the leadership of humanity, Vice-President of the Republic of Iraq, Tariq al-Hashemi, has led to the escalation of the protests, which lasted for more than two years ago.
    The last straw arrest violent to a senior Sunni lawmakers and the head of the economy in the Iraqi parliament - Dr Ahmed al-Alwani - Dec. 28, when the attacking force equipped with 50 armored vehicles, helicopters and hundreds of heavily armed soldiers the massacre against members of his family and he was arrested and more than 150 workers him on charges unfounded terrorism.
    It was Dr. Alwani critic's main owners and the intervention of the Iranian regime in Iraq. "And as I was told in November, trick-Maliki, aided and abetted by the mullahs in Iran, is the name of both the Sunnis as terrorists, claiming that they are active members of al-Qaeda.
    In fact I make sure that there are no foreigners involved in the uprisings throughout the 6 years in these provinces.
    Although some jihadist al-Qaeda had infiltrated into gray in Anbar province near the Syrian border, they quickly expelled by the local population.
    Those who take up arms against the forces of al-Maliki now are citizens of ordinary Iraqis, have been forced to defend themselves against a ruthless dictator.
    It is a shame that the Obama administration is in such a trick to provide al-Maliki, 75 missiles, Hellfire air land that is now raining down on its citizens in Ramadi and other Sunni cities.
    It is expected to continue to provide him with 10 drones poll later in the year in March, with 48 drones, as well as the first batch of fighter jets F-16.
    "It seems that Americans are unable to accept the fact that the folly of the intervention in Iraq has led So far more than 1 million deaths of Iraqis, changed those oil-rich state to a basket filled with crises and simply replace Saddam Hussein's bloody Balvasudain and dictatorship vessels other Nouri al-Maliki and provide U.S. weapons for waging war stark on the Sunni minority in Iraq, and the cheering and clapping of the mullahs of Iran from the border, he approach will not solve anything and will inevitably lead to civil conflict.
    the only solution is to remove al-Maliki from office and replace it with a non-sectarian government of all the components of society, a government that respects freedom, democracy, human rights, women's rights and the rule of law and stop growing intervention of Tehran .
    And crossed even senior Shiite who I met in Iraq have expressed concern about the system of al-Maliki malignant. For Americans, the hide behind lies and fabrications launched by al-Maliki that al-Qaeda is seized Fallujah and Ramadi and the cities of other Sunni will pave the way for the extermination of the population

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 7:14 pm