Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The second Ramadan has no rituals ... and citizens are afraid of the ban and the high prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The second Ramadan has no rituals ... and citizens are afraid of the ban and the high prices Empty The second Ramadan has no rituals ... and citizens are afraid of the ban and the high prices

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Apr 2021, 7:18 am

[size=52]The second Ramadan has no rituals ... and citizens are afraid of the ban and the high prices[/size]

[size=45]Baghdad / Hussein Hatem[/size]
    [size=45]For the second time in a row, citizens receive the blessed month of Ramadan without the usual rituals due to what the Corona pandemic imposed. Citizens fear a blanket ban or a price escalation that weighs on them.[/size]
    [size=45]Mortada Amer, 32, contemplates the crescent of the month of Ramadan with sorrow and says: “I thought that the last month of Ramadan would be the first and last month to pass such a critical period that we had not previously witnessed, and which paralyzed the most beautiful rituals in the whole year.”[/size]
    [size=45]Amer adds in his speech to (Al-Mada), recalling his rituals in the months of Ramadan in previous years, “We used to meet after breakfast, in one of the popular cafes, organizing teams for the (mhaibis) game, sometimes and at other times playing (dominoes), and then we would gather in a friend's house or go to a restaurant. Popular to eat a meal (suhoor) ”. And Amer continues, saying, "Last year, the rituals of the month were almost non-existent due to the start of the Corona virus and people were very afraid. We spent the month watching the series, communicating with friends through electronic communication sites and playing (PUBG) sometimes." Amer added, "I do not know how the rituals of Ramadan will be in the current year, as the government's decisions regarding the ban are contradictory, and the commitment is regional and very relative."[/size]
    [size=45]In turn, Ammar Hammadi (36 years old) - a juice seller - says, "People used to gather at night a lot about the juice, and the rituals and atmosphere were beautiful and mess with joy and hope." "Unfortunately, these appearances ceased to exist due to the dreaded epidemic, and they have become hidden from view."[/size]
    [size=45]For his part, Abu Ahmed (42 years) - a taxi driver - is afraid of imposing a comprehensive ban that will tighten the screws on his pension income. Abu Ahmed said to (Al-Mada), "I hope that the government will consider the citizen’s situation and put in place alternatives and solutions before making decisions that do not affect one degree on their lives and livelihoods." Abu Ahmed added, "Every year, the prices of foodstuffs rise in the month of Ramadan. As for the current year, the rise was prior to the holy month," expressing his concern about "the increase in food prices under the pretext of the dollar, which rose more than 3 months ago." By virtue of his work as a taxi driver, Abu Ahmed continues his speech, saying, "The rituals of Ramadan this year will be very difficult, morally and financially." .[/size]
    [size=45]Abu Ahmad went on to say: "In the month of Ramadan, our work is reduced due to the stagnation of movement and the commitment of most people to homes as a result of fasting and the heat of the weather."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 1:50 am