Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

No laws that protect the citizen from the pocket high prices in Ramadan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

No laws that protect the citizen from the pocket high prices in Ramadan Empty No laws that protect the citizen from the pocket high prices in Ramadan

Post by Rocky Tue 23 May 2017, 4:28 am

No laws that protect the citizen from the pocket high prices in Ramadan

Dhi Qar-Journal News

The prices are high everywhere, not in Dhi Qar province alone ..valchaph in all provinces, and all food figures have changed, especially rice, flour, oil, after the 13 - year - old products citizens ask where the law of the economic situation in the country should be required to deter the limits of greed and double prices in Nasiriyah.
    Economic Commission says in the province of Dhi Qar on Tuesday, that "there are no laws and legislation activated can protect citizens from rising prices with near the holy month of Ramadan every year."
    A member of the provincial council, Atta Zamili, said that "this file poses for the fourth consecutive year in order to create a deterrent to curb the escalation of prices by the parliament or the federal government, but to no avail."
    He believed that "Iraq has become an open market there is a party not set the prices in which", while the corner where a law of consumer protection and anti - monopoly aside and did not do any of them until now even though they read in 2010.
    He continued, "Every year , demand an solution to the crisis prices but to no avail," while "prices are rising every year because of the freedom enjoyed by the trader in price manipulation , especially with the holy month of Ramadan solutions and increase the demand for goods and materials Alamaiah."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:04 am