Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers: exceptions to the rental of ships Iraqi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers: exceptions to the rental of ships Iraqi Empty General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers: exceptions to the rental of ships Iraqi

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Jul 2014, 10:54 am

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers: exceptions to the rental of ships Iraqi

07/15/2014 11:22 

Cabinet has decided to hire an exception to the ships of the Ministry of Transportation / General Company for Maritime Transport of the measures stipulated in the law on the sale and lease of state property (21) for the year 2013.

This came during the regular session of the twenty-seventh and under Resolution No. (341).
    A source in the Department of Cabinet Affairs, the Office of the media and government communication that the decision comes to check the status (necessary) set forth in Article (40) of the Act.

The Article 40 stipulates that the Council of Ministers to decide, if necessary, the sale of state property movable or lease the exception of the measures stipulated in this Law. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 9:24 pm