Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An American ship fires in the face of Iranian boats

chouchou
    chouchou

An American ship fires in the face of Iranian boats Empty An American ship fires in the face of Iranian boats

Post by chouchou Wed 12 May 2021, 5:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / The spokesman for the US Pentagon, John Kirby, revealed that the Iranian Revolutionary Guard’s Navy had “unsafe harassment” hours ago about 6 US warships in the Strait of Hormuz, prompting one of the American ships to fire warning bullets. .

John Kirby said that 13 Iranian boats approached at high speed and indiscriminately from the US warships that were in the region, including the destroyer USS Montray, a submarine and other ships.

He explained that the US Navy “acted professionally, issuing a warning to the boats not to approach, and when they refused to comply with the calls of the control tower on one of the American warships, the Navy was forced to fire about 30 warning shots in the air, which prompted the Iranian boats to move away.”

A Pentagon spokesman refused to say that this matter was “directed directly from Tehran,” and stated that “there is not enough evidence” that the behavior of the Iranian boats is “an order directed by the Iranian regime against the United States.”

Last Saturday, the US Navy seized a shipment of smuggled weapons containing Chinese and Russian-made anti-tank missiles and remote-guided launchers in the Gulf waters.

Kirby said only that the incident was “under investigation,” to find out the source of the weapon and the destination the shipment was traveling in.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 3:35 am