Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi to the Palestinian President: Iraq maintains its supportive and decisive historical positi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi to the Palestinian President: Iraq maintains its supportive and decisive historical positi Empty Al-Kazemi to the Palestinian President: Iraq maintains its supportive and decisive historical positi

Post by Rocky Thu 13 May 2021, 6:36 am

Al-Kazemi to the Palestinian President: Iraq maintains its supportive and decisive historical position towards your people

•  Time: 05/13/2021 14:32:03

•  Read: 390 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Thursday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi telephoned Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas.
    Al-Kazemi renewed during the call the steadfast position of the Iraqi government and people towards the just cause of the Palestinian people.
    His Excellency said that Iraq maintains its historic supportive and decisive stance towards the brotherly Palestinian people, and condemns in the strongest terms the Israeli attacks on our people in Palestine, whether in Jerusalem or in the Gaza Strip, and rejects prejudice to the historical right to the land of Palestine, without which generations of militants, martyrs and resistance fighters have been sacrificed. 
    The Prime Minister saluted the honorable stand that the people of Palestine stand today, and their steadfastness and ability to achieve their state on their land and its capital, Al-Quds Al-Sharif.
     For his part, President Mahmoud Abbas thanked Mr. Al-Kazemi, expressing his belief in the depth of the historical ties linking Iraq and Palestine, and his confidence in the positions of the Iraqi people, which have always been the back-support for the Palestinian people's struggle in all stages of their defense of their just cause.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:06 pm