Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Directly extending the optical cable to 6 areas in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Directly extending the optical cable to 6 areas in Baghdad Empty Directly extending the optical cable to 6 areas in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:18 am

Directly extending the optical cable to 6 areas in Baghdad

•  Time: 06/02/2021 08:31:30

•  Reading: 3,848 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Communications has started the work of extending the optical cable to six areas in Baghdad, declaring its success in restoring internet service to some neighborhoods of the Rusafa side that were cut off.
    Al-Rusafa Communications Director Jassem Rahim Abdul-Ridha said, in a press statement, that "a main cable for the National Internet Project was initiated in the areas: Al-Basateen neighborhood, Al-Saha, Al-Sleikh, Al-Shaab, Ur neighborhood and Al-Talibiya, passing through Sadr City in Baghdad to deliver the services of the national project to homes FTTH to include all areas within the patch geographical, to provide a high-quality and stable Internet service through a protected network secured by two main and secondary lines.
    It is noteworthy that the Zayouna area on the Rusafa side of Baghdad is the first area that was included in the national Internet project on the 15th of last February. Abdul-Ridha declared “the success of the technical and engineering staff in the Messaging Division, by restoring the Internet service to some neighborhoods of the Directorate after it was stopped for hours, Within the service of the FTTH project and the service of the DWDM project.
    Hazem 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 5:24 am