Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: The Minister of Finance evades the interrogation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: The Minister of Finance evades the interrogation Empty Parliamentary Economy: The Minister of Finance evades the interrogation

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Jun 2021, 7:21 am

Parliamentary Economy: The Minister of Finance evades the interrogation

•  Time: 06/01/2021 23:51:06

•  Reading: 5,759 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Rapporteur of the Parliamentary Committee on Economy and Investment Mithaq Al-Hamidi confirmed that Finance Minister Ali Allawi had repeatedly disavowed interrogation in Parliament sessions and through the continuous postponement of the sessions under "mysterious circumstances".
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Hamidi said in a statement received by Al-Furat News Agency, a copy of it, that "the parliament's deputies collected signatures to interrogate some ministers and governors, including the Minister of Finance, whose questioning was included more than once on the agenda, and we are always surprised by the change in the interrogation date or the postponement of the entire session."
    And she stressed, "This matter is a clear circumvention of the oversight role of the House of Representatives."
    It is noteworthy that deputies said that the House of Representatives intends to interrogate Finance Minister Ali Allawi this week, and the most prominent interrogation files are raising the dollar and handing over the region's financial dues without a legal basis in addition to other files.
    The head of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, said on May 27 last year about the intention of Finance Minister Ali Allawi to submit his resignation from the government, especially after Parliament decided to question the minister on several files.
    Allawi said in a press interview, "My cousin (the Minister of Finance) informed me that he had prepared his resignation and had no desire to continue in the government because the political blocs bear him to raise the dollar at a time when they all met with the Prime Minister and accepted the decision to lift, but today they repudiate the matter."
    Allawi did not reveal the date of the minister's resignation.

Ammar Al Masoudi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 2:29 am