Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"SANA": US forces bring out a new batch of trucks of grain and stolen oil from Syria to northern Ira

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"SANA": US forces bring out a new batch of trucks of grain and stolen oil from Syria to northern Ira Empty "SANA": US forces bring out a new batch of trucks of grain and stolen oil from Syria to northern Ira

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Jul 2021, 8:48 am

"SANA": US forces bring out a new batch of trucks of grain and stolen oil from Syria to northern Iraq
    [size=11]Published: 04.07.2021 | 10:56 GMT |[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Reuters

A convoy of US forces arrives in Syria from Iraq
    [ltr]A+[/ltr]
    [ltr]A[/ltr]
    [ltr]A-[/ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=11]3219
    [/size]

Follow RT on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Syrian "SANA" news agency reported that the US forces removed 45 vehicles loaded with wheat and oil from the Rmelan area in the northeastern countryside of Hasaka, in parallel with the reinforcement of their bases in the Syrian Jazira.

The sources pointed out that "a convoy of 27 trucks loaded with materials and logistical equipment brought in by the occupation forces during the past hours through the same crossing and headed to Rmelan to support its forces there."
    Local sources from the village of al-Suwaydiyah in al-Yarubiyah district told SANA that a convoy of 45 trucks and tankers loaded with wheat and oil left the Rmelan area and entered the illegal Al-Waleed crossing into northern Iraq.

The agency said that "the US forces yesterday removed 37 tankers loaded with stolen oil from the Syrian island and several trucks and refrigerators to Iraqi territory through the illegal Al-Waleed crossing."
    The "Rmelan" field is one of the largest oil-rich fields in Syria.
    Source: "SANA"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 2:39 am