Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: Iraq is in the recovery stage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi: Iraq is in the recovery stage Empty Al-Kazemi: Iraq is in the recovery stage

Post by Rocky Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi received, today, Saturday, the Speaker of the House of Representatives in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, Mr. Abdul Moneim Al-Awdat. 
    A statement by the Prime Minister's Media Office received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA) stated that "Al-Kazemi welcomed the guest delegation, and emphasized the depth of bilateral relations between Iraq and Jordan, which recently reached a high level of cooperation," praising "the role of King Abdullah II bin Al-Hussein in developing These relations were manifested in his active presence in the tripartite summits, as well as in the Baghdad Conference for Cooperation and Partnership. 
    He added that "the consolidation of relations between Baghdad and Amman will reflect positively on the stability of the region, as well as the achievement of strategic and economic partnerships." 
    He stressed that "Iraq has gone through difficult circumstances, and is now in the stage of recovery, and moving towards the normal situation it deserves." 
    For his part, Jordanian Parliament Speaker Abdel Moneim Al-Awdat conveyed the greetings of His Majesty King Abdullah II bin Al-Hussein to the Prime Minister, stressing the Kingdom's keenness to build the best relations with Iraq, as well as his blessing on the success of the Baghdad Conference for Cooperation and Partnership, which Iraq recently hosted.
    He praised "the steps taken by the Iraqi government towards adopting a policy of dialogue and calm to ensure the stability of the region, as well as Jordan's appreciation of Iraq's role in combating terrorism that threatens the security of the entire region," noting that "the balance and recovery that Iraq is witnessing deserve support and backing."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3 likes this post

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:37 am