Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federal Service: Only 20% of the ministries provided information on their functional structures

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federal Service: Only 20% of the ministries provided information on their functional structures Empty Federal Service: Only 20% of the ministries provided information on their functional structures

Post by Rocky Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:13 am

Federal Service: Only 20% of the ministries provided information on their functional structures

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Federal Service Council confirmed that the ministries' response rate to its requests regarding functional structures does not exceed twenty percent.
    Director of the Functional Structures Department in the Federal Public Service Council, Alaa Fahd Gloub, said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency, which was followed by "Economy News", that "the Council sent official books to the ministries asking to provide information on their structure and what they need, and only 20% of them sent an answer while we are still waiting for an answer." the rest."
    He added, "The council is continuing its procedures for studying the employment structures and it has a specialized cadre carrying out this study and we are following up the issue with the ministries, and we also have a cadre that visits them to follow up on the issue."
    Globe called on the ministries that did not complete what was asked of them to expedite the completion, pointing out that there are delays in some ministries.
    And last Friday, the Federal Service Council confirmed that the employment plan depends on the data of government institutions.
    The Chairman of the Council, Mahmoud Al-Tamimi, explained that "the service council depends, in the employment plan, on the data received from government institutions, in terms of their need for individuals, certificate and technical programs."
    He pointed out that "the Federal Service Council and government institutions are governed by the instructions contained in the budget law."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:42 pm