Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

AL-AMAR APPROVES THE DESIGNS OF THE RESIDENTIAL CITY OF FALLUJAH

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

AL-AMAR APPROVES THE DESIGNS OF THE RESIDENTIAL CITY OF FALLUJAH Empty AL-AMAR APPROVES THE DESIGNS OF THE RESIDENTIAL CITY OF FALLUJAH

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Sep 2021, 7:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economie

[size=38]AL-AMAR APPROVES THE DESIGNS OF THE RESIDENTIAL CITY OF FALLUJAH[/size]

Fri, 24 Sep 2021 10:45 AM
    Baghdad/National News Center
    The Minister of Construction, Housing and Public Municipalities, Nazanin Muhammad Wusu, approved on Friday the basic design of the new residential city of Fallujah.
    The media center of the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Public Municipalities said, in a statement received by the "National News Center", that "Minister Nazin Muhammad Wassou approved the basic design of the new residential city of Fallujah in Anbar Governorate, within the new residential cities project, which was prepared by the General Directorate Ministry of Urban Planning.
    The minister said, according to the statement, that "the actual area of ​​the new residential city of Fallujah is 29,922 dunums, and contains 98,160 housing units, varying between vertical and investment housing, with an area of ​​250 square meters per housing unit and serving about 588,690 people."
    She pointed out that "the new city is located near the tourist city of Habbaniyah, in order to exploit the main motor axis leading to the tourist city, located in the center of the new city of Fallujah, to set up service, commercial, cultural and tourism activities, and make it a distinguished hub in addition to the tourist and commercial uses overlooking Lake Habbaniyah."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:42 am