Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nineveh Criminal Court: 10 years imprisonment for the former director of real estate registration an

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nineveh Criminal Court: 10 years imprisonment for the former director of real estate registration an Empty Nineveh Criminal Court: 10 years imprisonment for the former director of real estate registration an

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Nov 2021, 7:06 am

Nineveh Criminal Court: 10 years imprisonment for the former director of real estate registration and his assistants

•  Time: 03/11/2021 12:17:19

•  Reading: 481 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} Nineveh Criminal Court issued a ten-year prison sentence against the former director of real estate registration and his assistants for forging a property belonging to the Mosul Municipality Directorate.
    And he told the Supreme Judicial Council in a statement that {Al-Furat News} received a copy of it that "the court issued its temporary prison sentence for ten years in accordance with the provisions of Article 289 of the amended Penal Code No. 111 of 1969, and in terms of subscription articles 47, 48 and 49 thereof."
    Noting that "the defendants participated in the crime of registering real estate No. 124, District 39, Southern Nineveh, belonging to the Mosul Municipality Directorate in the name of Al-Hadba Cooperative Society, in violation of the law, according to the registration No. 175/T2/2002, Volume 1340. The accused dispersed his claim (A.S.) and in violation of the law.” 

The statement pointed out that "the court issued its ruling based on significant legal evidence, represented by the statements of the legal representatives of the relevant departments, the statements of secret informants, witnesses, the martyrdom of the real estate, the minutes of the audit committee formed by the General Real Estate Registration Directorate and the real estate file, in addition to the frank confession of the accused in the investigation role and the availability of all guarantees that They are guaranteed by law."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 2:20 pm