Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

WORK LAUNCHES A NEW BATCH OF LOANS TO SUPPORT SMALL PROJECTS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

WORK LAUNCHES A NEW BATCH OF LOANS TO SUPPORT SMALL PROJECTS Empty WORK LAUNCHES A NEW BATCH OF LOANS TO SUPPORT SMALL PROJECTS

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Nov 2021, 5:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economie

[size=38]WORK LAUNCHES A NEW BATCH OF LOANS TO SUPPORT SMALL PROJECTS[/size]

Monday, November 8, 2021 12:44 PM
    Baghdad/National News Center
    The Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Adel Al-Rikabi, announced, on Monday, the launch of the 32nd batch of soft loans for job seekers who are registered in the ministry's database.
    Al-Rikabi said, in a statement received by the "National News Center", that "the ministry launched five thousand loans in Al-Wajbah (32) for applicants to the program of loans to support small income-generating projects after electronic sorting for them and according to the recovery amounts for each governorate.
    Al-Rikabi called on the applicants, whose names appeared to “review the Department of Labor and Vocational Training in Baghdad or one of its departments in the governorates to complete the procedures and according to the names published on the ministry’s website.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:03 am