Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The work cancels the sponsor’s clause to pay in installments the amounts received for those who are

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The work cancels the sponsor’s clause to pay in installments the amounts received for those who are  Empty The work cancels the sponsor’s clause to pay in installments the amounts received for those who are

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Nov 2021, 6:31 am

The work cancels the sponsor’s clause to pay in installments the amounts received for those who are not entitled to them with disabilities

•  Time: 11/09/2021 12:37:22

•  Reading: 468 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The head of the Commission for the Welfare of People with Disabilities and Special Needs in the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, human rights defender Ahmed Hadi, instructed all departments of the concerned authority in Baghdad and the governorates to cancel the sponsor’s clause regarding the installment of amounts received to those who are not entitled to them by the beneficiaries of the appointed full-time salary.
    Hadi said in a statement to the work that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it that this decision was taken in implementation of the directives of the minister and in an effort by the authority to simplify and facilitate the procedures for the aforementioned persons, taking into account their difficult financial and humanitarian conditions, which require effective intervention and decisive action towards this category, which is the concern of the authority and what is in it From a good humanitarian impact on the beneficiaries of the Authority’s services in accordance with the privileges of Law No. 38 of 2013.”
    And he indicated that "the authority is serious about resolving all outstanding issues and is working to solve them in accordance with the law and will spare no effort in order to achieve the needs of this category and according to the available capabilities by mobilizing all efforts to serve people with disabilities and special needs."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 8:39 pm