Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: 508 million dollars amounts quota is received

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: 508 million dollars amounts quota is received Empty Trade: 508 million dollars amounts quota is received

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Oct 2014, 11:41 am

rade: 508 million dollars amounts quota is received

10/1/2014 0 

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - The Ministry of Commerce, the completion of the amounts of compensatory quotas is received, amounting to 508 million dollars, calling agents catering to review the ministry, for the purpose of receiving instruments for these amounts. The Director of Media Ministry Fauzia Hamid's (IMN), that "the agents of Supply Review cutting and distribution centers before Eid, to receive the amounts estimated (17) thousand dinars for each individual." Hamid added, "The ministry has completed instruments amounts of compensatory quotas is received, amounting to 508 million dollars, and will be distributed, including the amounts of the above." The Cabinet decided in the last year, to compensate citizens financially, the value of the unprocessed food for them, and the formation of a committee headed by the Conservatives and the membership of the branches of officials of the Ministry of Commerce, to study the amount of compensation that will be distributed to citizens in the future. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 11:43 pm