Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Ministry: We have so far granted 120 passports to those wishing to return voluntarily

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Ministry: We have so far granted 120 passports to those wishing to return voluntarily Empty Foreign Ministry: We have so far granted 120 passports to those wishing to return voluntarily

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Nov 2021, 6:20 am

Foreign Ministry: We have so far granted 120 passports to those wishing to return voluntarily

•  Time: 11/27/2021 14:33:11

•  Reading: 260 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al-Furat News} The Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced today, Saturday, 120 passports for those wishing to voluntarily return to the country.
    Ministry spokesman Ahmed Al-Sahaf said, in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of it: "We have so far granted (120) laissez-passer passports to those who wish to return voluntarily from immigrants."
    And he added, "This evening, we have coordinated a fifth exceptional flight, which will have (430) citizens on board."

Share if you like
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:58 am