Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Foreign Affairs: The return of 4,000 immigrants voluntarily

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Foreign Affairs: The return of 4,000 immigrants voluntarily Empty The Minister of Foreign Affairs: The return of 4,000 immigrants voluntarily

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jan 2022, 6:29 am

[size=52]The Minister of Foreign Affairs: The return of 4,000 immigrants voluntarily[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Yesterday, Friday, Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein announced the voluntary return of 4,000 Iraqi immigrants.
    A statement by the ministry stated, "Hussein met on the sidelines of his visit to Brussels, the European Commissioner for Internal Affairs and Migration Ylva Johansson, and discussed with her the bilateral relations between Iraq and the European Union and ways to strengthen them, especially the issue of voluntarily returning Iraqis stranded at the borders of the European Union." The Foreign Minister reviewed, according to the statement, "the government's efforts in dealing with the issue of immigration, and the measures it has taken to return Iraqis stranded at the borders of a number of European Union countries such as Belarus, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland," noting that "Iraq was able to return about 4,000 Iraqi citizens." By 10 special flights organized by Iraqi Airways.
    He stressed "the importance of continuing the existing migration dialogue with the European side, and supporting programs to encourage the voluntary return of Iraqi refugees in European countries by preparing special programs to rehabilitate this segment."
    For her part, Johansson affirmed, "the depth and strength of relations between the two sides," praising "Iraq's role in eliminating the terrorist Daesh," noting "the importance the European Union attaches to the issue of cooperation and partnership with Iraq, its desire for its stability and its keenness to deepen the bonds of relations between the two sides."
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:40 am