Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Labor releases social welfare salaries for the month of December

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Labor releases social welfare salaries for the month of December Empty Labor releases social welfare salaries for the month of December

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Dec 2021, 6:20 am

[size=45][size=41]Labor releases social welfare salaries for the month of December[/size]
     22 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Sunday, Minister of Labor, Adel Al-Rikabi, announced the launch of social assistance salaries for the month of December for beneficiary families in Baghdad and the provinces, except for the Kurdistan region.
    Al-Rikabi said in a statement, "We launched the social benefit salaries for the current month of December for more than one million and 400 thousand beneficiary families in Baghdad and the provinces except for the Kurdistan region, with a total amount of more than 300 billion dinars."
    He added, "We call on the beneficiary families to review the exchange outlets to receive the amounts, with the importance of taking precautions related to the Corona epidemic upon receipt."
    In turn, the first deputy head of the Social Protection Authority, Zikra Abdel Rahim, stated that "the amounts of social assistance were distributed among 425,492 families headed by a woman, with an amount of more than 63 billion dinars, and 979,884 families headed by a man, with an amount of more than 237 billion dinars," adding that "by this The Social Protection Authority has fulfilled the payment of 12 payments of social assistance amounts for the year 2021, despite the financial deficit in the authority’s allocations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:46 am