Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Clarification from the Iranian embassy regarding visas between Baghdad and Tehran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Clarification from the Iranian embassy regarding visas between Baghdad and Tehran Empty Clarification from the Iranian embassy regarding visas between Baghdad and Tehran

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Dec 2021, 6:22 am

Clarification from the Iranian embassy regarding visas between Baghdad and Tehran

•  Time: 12/25/2021 11:22:47

•  Reading: 1,716 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} The Iranian embassy in Iraq clarified that there has been no change in the issuance of visitor and tourist visas between Iran and Iraq, due to the continued spread of the Corona virus.
    The embassy told the Iranian news agency, "The process of issuing visas to Iraqi citizens will be in accordance with the previous procedures, according to the instructions sent and taking into account health protocols resulting from the outbreak of the Corona virus, and visas will be possible only for the following categories: people married to Iranian women, children who are an Iraqi father and mother. Iranian, merchants and investors, people who have a visa for medical treatment with a certificate from Iran, and patients with severe cases who have previously received treatment in Iran.”

Share if you like
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:42 am