Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The US Embassy in Baghdad resumes granting visas to Iraqis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The US Embassy in Baghdad resumes granting visas to Iraqis Empty The US Embassy in Baghdad resumes granting visas to Iraqis

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Feb 2023, 7:04 am

The US Embassy in Baghdad resumes granting visas to Iraqis
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 14:37 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Saturday, the US Embassy in Baghdad announced the resumption of granting visas to Iraqis.  
    The embassy said in a tweet followed by (Baghdad Today) that it had "recently resumed interviews for granting student entry visas and other types of visas." 
    She explained, "This step is considered an additional positive step in expanding the comprehensive US-Iraqi partnership."
    The embassy referred to the continuous meeting with Iraqi students, describing them as "wonderful and committed to building an Iraq that focuses on the future, prosperity and achieving results."
    Earlier, the US embassy in Baghdad explained the mechanism for obtaining a visa for those wishing to arrive in the United States, indicating that those wishing to apply for a visa must fill out the required form on the website, and set a suitable date for them in order to conduct the interview.

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 1:25 pm