Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan licenses 68 investment projects with a capital of more than 8.5 billion dollars during 202

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan licenses 68 investment projects with a capital of more than 8.5 billion dollars during 202 Empty Kurdistan licenses 68 investment projects with a capital of more than 8.5 billion dollars during 202

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Dec 2021, 6:49 am

[size=52]Kurdistan licenses 68 investment projects with a capital of more than 8.5 billion dollars during 2021[/size]

[size=45]Data from the Kurdistan Region Investment Authority indicate that the largest part of the capital was allocated to tourism and agricultural projects during 2021, in addition to licensing a large number of industrial projects.[/size]
    [size=45]According to the data, 68 investment projects were licensed this year in the Kurdistan Region, with a capital of $8.508 billion.[/size]
    [size=45]The data indicates that 19 commercial projects, 18 tourism projects and 15 industrial projects have been licensed.[/size]
    [size=45]A large number of agricultural, educational and residential projects have also been licensed.[/size]
    [size=45]With regard to investment capital, tourism projects ranked first with an amount of 6 billion and 994 million dollars, and in the second place came agricultural projects with a value of 1.587 billion dinars.[/size]
    [size=45]6,285 dunums of land have been allocated for projects licensed in the region for the year 2021, most of which are for tourism projects.[/size]
    [size=45]Described by Dr. Muhammad Shukri, Chairman of the Kurdistan Region Investment Commission in 2021, told BasNews that it was "the second best year in the history of the Investment Commission, and important strategic projects were licensed."[/size]
    [size=45]According to the data of the Investment Authority, Erbil received the largest number of project licenses and the highest percentage of capital.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 11:37 pm