Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian Foreign Minister: I Will Participate In The Round Of Negotiations With Saudi Arabia In Baghd

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian Foreign Minister: I Will Participate In The Round Of Negotiations With Saudi Arabia In Baghd Empty Iranian Foreign Minister: I Will Participate In The Round Of Negotiations With Saudi Arabia In Baghd

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:37 am

[size=38]Iranian Foreign Minister: I Will Participate In The Round Of Negotiations With Saudi Arabia In Baghdad
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    01/17/2022 | 1:09 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad…
    Foreign Minister Hussein Amir Abdullahian announced, on Monday, his participation in the next round of negotiations with Saudi Arabia, which will be held in Baghdad soon.
    "We had detailed talks with the Iraqi Foreign Minister on following up issues related to bilateral relations," Abdullahian said in a joint press conference with his Iraqi counterpart Fouad Hussein in Tehran. Increasing the movement of citizens of the two countries and the exchange of goods between Iraq and Iran.
    Abdollahian stressed, "Strengthening the cooperation of the joint judicial committee between Iran and Iraq in following up the case of the assassination of martyr Soleimani and taking the next steps faster."
    Amir Abdollahian said: Today we also exchanged views on the latest developments in the nuclear negotiations between the Islamic Republic of Iran and the 4+1 group in Vienna, the latest developments in Afghanistan, and the latest developments in the fight against terrorism in Iraq and Syria.
    He referred to the Iranian-Saudi negotiations and Iraq's constructive role in this regard, noting that "there are a set of positive and negative points in the file of relations between the Islamic Republic of Iran and Saudi Arabia," adding that "Riyadh agreed last week to issue visas to three of our diplomats to work in the Organization of the Islamic Conference in Grandmother".
    He added, "We will soon participate in the next round of negotiations with Saudi Arabia, which will be held in Baghdad with the efforts of the Iraqi prime minister and its foreign minister."
    He continued, "We presented a set of practical and constructive proposals to the Saudi side in the last round of negotiations," declaring that "the delegations of the two countries will meet in Baghdad soon and work to implement the next phase of the agreements." finished/25

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 5:54 am