Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Moves To Reduce The Price Of The Dollar In The Next Parliamentary Session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Moves To Reduce The Price Of The Dollar In The Next Parliamentary Session Empty Parliamentary Moves To Reduce The Price Of The Dollar In The Next Parliamentary Session

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jan 2022, 2:27 pm

[size=38]Parliamentary Moves To Reduce The Price Of The Dollar In The Next Parliamentary Session
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/20/2022 | 8:24 PM
    [/size]

information/special...
    Representative of the State of Law coalition, Hussein Nehme, confirmed on Thursday that the next parliament session will put the file of the exchange rate hike on the parliament's table.
    Nehme said in a statement to the "Information" agency, that "there is a great parliamentary move by members of the state of law to reduce the dollar exchange rate and return it to its previous position," noting that "our project in the fifth session is to reduce the dollar price."
    He added that "there are great moves to put the dollar file on the parliament table in the next session to ensure a reduction in its price in the coming days."
    He pointed out that "the rise in the price of the dollar by the government raised the prices of all foodstuffs and made the market in a very difficult situation due to the rise, which directly affected the citizens."
    The economic expert, Nabil Jabbar Al-Ali, predicted, earlier, a jump in oil prices during the coming days, after stabilizing the threshold of 75 dollars, stressing that the recovery of oil prices is a justification to reconsider the exchange rate of the dollar?
    Earlier, contractors in Diyala province accused the caretaker prime minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, of being behind the setback in the construction market and its decline by more than 40%.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:17 pm