Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Moves To Demand The Ministry Of Communications To Reduce The Cost Of The Internet By 5

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Moves To Demand The Ministry Of Communications To Reduce The Cost Of The Internet By 5 Empty Parliamentary Moves To Demand The Ministry Of Communications To Reduce The Cost Of The Internet By 5

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Mar 2020, 3:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=40]Parliamentary Moves To Demand The Ministry Of Communications To Reduce The Cost Of The Internet By 50%
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] On 3/21/2020 - 10:30 AM  6[/size]
    Al-Ahed News- Baghdad
    Member of the Parliamentary Services Committee Abbas Yaber Al-Atafi revealed today, Saturday, the presence of parliamentary moves to reduce the cost of the Internet by 50% due to the curfew imposed to confront Corona, calling on the government to exempt the brackets who received advance or loans from low-income people.
    Al-Atafi said, “There are parliamentary moves to demand the Ministry of Communications to reduce the cost of the Internet by telecommunications companies by 50% to enable Iraqis to continue their work from within the home during the curfew period.”
    He added, "The poor and middle class of the citizens that are the valve for the safety of the Iraqi society have become complaining about the high prices," calling on the government to "exempt the strata who received advance or loans from people with low incomes."
    Al-Atafi indicated that “there is a parliamentary move on the Ministries of Education to work and facilitate the completion of the academic year for students and support private schools and universities to enable them to postpone the tuition without prejudice to the salaries of teachers and teachers.” Finished 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:29 am