Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Former Oil Committee: Weak Government Planning Increased The Suffering Of Iraqis During The Wint

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Former Oil Committee: Weak Government Planning Increased The Suffering Of Iraqis During The Wint Empty The Former Oil Committee: Weak Government Planning Increased The Suffering Of Iraqis During The Wint

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jan 2022, 12:18 pm

[size=38]The Former Oil Committee: Weak Government Planning Increased The Suffering Of Iraqis During The Winter
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/22/22 | 6:53 PM
    [/size]

information / special
    A former member of the Oil and Energy Committee, Ghaleb Muhammad, confirmed today, Saturday, that the weakness of government planning in the oil aspect has caused an increase in the suffering of the Iraqi people in the winter season.
    Muhammad told the "Information" agency, that "due to the cold waves that Iraq is currently going through, the Iraqi government had to increase the quantities of oil quotas provided to the Iraqi people," noting that "the government is required to distribute one barrel of oil to each Iraqi family within the oil quotas, which is equivalent to 220 liters of white oil to meet their needs during the winter season.”
    He added, "The Iraqi production in the oil field is less than the requirements of the people, and the government should allocate a part of the white oil to the citizens," noting that "in the absence of it, the government can buy quantities of white oil from outside Iraq to meet the needs of the citizens."
    Muhammad pointed out, “The government did not improve its handling of citizens’ needs to face this cold wave,” stressing that “weak government planning on the oil side increased the suffering of the Iraqi people during the winter season.” End / 25 R

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:54 am