Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"China" explodes a grinding clan conflict in southern Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"China" explodes a grinding clan conflict in southern Iraq Empty "China" explodes a grinding clan conflict in southern Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Jan 2022, 6:39 am

[size=52]"China" explodes a grinding clan conflict in southern Iraq[/size]

[size=45]A security source said, on Sunday evening, that at least one person was killed during a violent clan conflict between two clans in the Al-Kahla district in the Maysan governorate, due to the Chinese company PetroChina.[/size]
    [size=45]The source told Shafaq News Agency, "The dispute occurred between the Al-Bognam and Al-Mawjid clans, due to previous disputes between the two parties related to working with the Chinese company in the province."[/size]
    [size=45]He added that "the conflict is still ongoing, and so far, it has resulted in the death of one person and the injury of another, as a preliminary outcome," noting that "forces from the Iraqi army have intervened and the situation is moving to control."[/size]
    [size=45]For his part, the agency's correspondent in Maysan said that most of the clan conflicts that take place from time to time in the province are caused by a struggle over work within the oil fields, with foreign companies.[/size]
    [size=45]It is noteworthy that the Chinese company PetroChina is working in the Halfaya field in the Maysan Governorate.[/size]
    [size=45]There are 7 oil fields in Maysan, distributed over most of the governorate's regions, namely Bazarkan, Fakkah, Halfaya, Al-Amarah, Nour, Abu Gharb, and Dima field[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 12:04 am