Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Street warfare in southern Iraq.. clan conflict rages amid declining security

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Street warfare in southern Iraq.. clan conflict rages amid declining security Empty Street warfare in southern Iraq.. clan conflict rages amid declining security

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Apr 2023, 5:05 am

Street warfare in southern Iraq.. clan conflict rages amid declining security

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-04-19 15:14
    Font

Shafaq News/ A security source said, on Wednesday, that Al-Nasr district in Dhi Qar governorate has gone out of control of the security services, after the escalation of the clan conflict between two conflicting clans.
    The source told Shafaq News agency, "Violent clashes and street war broke out again in Al-Nasr district, north of Dhi Qar Governorate, between the Atab and Hatem clans."

"The security forces have retreated at the city's borders, and the situation is completely out of their control," he added.
    Today, Wednesday, an official security source reported that the sheikh of the Al-Atab clan was killed and his son was wounded in an armed attack targeting their house in Al-Nasr district, north of Dhi Qar, southern Iraq, adding that the crime is still mysterious.
    Preliminary investigations into the accident indicate that the crime was committed by members of the Hatem clan due to a dispute over a wheel, according to the source.
    And another source stated that the Dhi Qar Governorate Police Command sent security reinforcements to Al-Nasr district, in the north of the governorate, after the security tension as a result of the killing of the sheikh of the Al-Atab clan in the governorate.
    The source told Shafaq News agency, "Great security tension is taking place in Al-Nasr district, north of Dhi Qar governorate, due to the killing of Sheikh Jamil Hatem Al-Atabi and the wounding of his son in an armed attack."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:35 am