Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Supreme Court in Iraq proved yesterday to the whole world that it is neither federal nor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Federal Supreme Court in Iraq proved yesterday to the whole world that it is neither federal nor Empty The Federal Supreme Court in Iraq proved yesterday to the whole world that it is neither federal nor

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Feb 2022, 5:19 am

[size=52]The Federal Supreme Court in Iraq proved yesterday to the whole world that it is neither federal nor supreme?[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Guanru[/size]
    [size=45]The so-called Federal Supreme Court, in its recent decision against the young Kurdistan Region, i.e. against the Kurdish people in southern Kurdistan, proved that it is a used and rusty machine in the hands of the people of power, and in particular in the hands of the servant of the Iranian crown, Nuri al-Maliki, I mean Nuri al-Tuwerjawi and his satanic group called in the coordination framework.[/size]
    [size=45]Yesterday, I saw on TV channels that Quwadi who recited the Qaraqoushi ruling with a constricted face as if he was sitting on a Turkish stake. Dear intelligent reader, if the aforementioned disrespectful court had not been politicized and was under the orders of Chamran’s inmate in Tehran, it would have respected itself and before that it respected the Federal Constitution and did not issue such an arbitrary ruling suspicious of the absence of the oil and gas law in Iraq, because Article 115 of the Constitution is clear and explicit in this matter when It says: Whatever is not stipulated in the exclusive powers of the federal authorities, it is within the powers of the regions and governorates that are not organized in a region, and the other powers shared between the federal government and the regions, in which priority shall be given to the law of the regions and governorates not organized in a region, in the event of a dispute between them. The article tells you, O followers of the authority, servants of Tehran, that there is no law regulating oil and gas for the region, the powers to do what it deems appropriate to manage its affairs, because it has legitimacy as stated in Constitutional Article No. 117: Dear reader, the great calamity, they, Nuri al-Maliki, Hadi al-Amri, Ammar al-Hakim, etc. all say that we have failed to run the state, so we must abandon the rule and hand it over to others. But mere words are nothing but Johnson's stick. They are happy to rule, so they cling to it like their masters in Tehran, and they say: We put the constitution under our feet, and we rule the country by beating the patsies (Fattah Fal-Al-Khayrah).[/size]
    [size=45]16 02 2022[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:37 pm