Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of the Interior confirms that it is awaiting the current parliament to legislate the el

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of the Interior confirms that it is awaiting the current parliament to legislate the el Empty The Ministry of the Interior confirms that it is awaiting the current parliament to legislate the el

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Feb 2022, 8:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Ministry of the Interior confirms that it is awaiting the current parliament to legislate the electronic extortion law
    Feb 17 2022

4 ways to solve the problems of electronic blackmail (Facebook)
    Ultra Iraq - Editorial Team
    The Ministry of Interior has identified four bodies to solve societal problems resulting from "electronic extortion", while confirming that it is awaiting the legislation of the private electronic law. 
    The Director General of Relations and Information in the Ministry of Interior, Saad Maan, told the official agency and followed by "Ultra Iraq", that "the process of electronic extortion falls within the framework of electronic crimes," noting that "there are great efforts in the Ministry of Interior, whether within the procedures to combat crime and the hotline related to it or receiving Citizen complaints or community policing efforts.
    Maan stressed that "the efforts of the community police are wide, large and noticeable, and they receive complaints within the hotline to solve problems in a way that is not presented to the police and judicial authorities and is resolved in a friendly manner and not exacerbated," explaining that "there is cooperation from more than one party to solve societal problems, including the Clan Affairs Division, the Religious Dispatch Division and the Division." Feminism and awareness and education campaigns carried out by the Ministry in various regions, focusing on schools and universities.
    Regarding electronic extortion, Maan stressed, "We are waiting for the legislation of the relevant law in the current session to curb these crimes."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 2:53 am