Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Al-Kazemi’s Force Besieged Al-Karkh Court, It Will Not Pass, And We Will Present It In Parli

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Al-Kazemi’s Force Besieged Al-Karkh Court, It Will Not Pass, And We Will Present It In Parli Empty Deputy: Al-Kazemi’s Force Besieged Al-Karkh Court, It Will Not Pass, And We Will Present It In Parli

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Feb 2022, 5:54 am

[size=38]Deputy: Al-Kazemi’s Force Besieged Al-Karkh Court, It Will Not Pass, And We Will Present It In Parliament
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/26/2022 | 1:05 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad..
    The representative of the State of Law coalition, Muhammad Al-Ziyadi, was surprised, on Saturday, by the security forces surrounding the Karkh Appeal Court by order of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, revealing that the representatives of the State of Law coalition will present the issue to the House of Representatives during its session next Monday.
    Al-Ziyadi said in a statement to "Al-Information", that "the siege and encirclement of the Karkh Appeal Court, one of the judicial institutions, is a rejected and unconstitutional procedure, and it indicates that Al-Kazemi is trying to subjugate the judicial institution, and this is not possible."
    He added that "the agent is a dangerous indicator, and the government and security authorities must be held accountable, so as not to repeat it," noting that "the Iraqi judiciary is independent and respected, and we do not allow anyone to transgress it and its institutions."
    Al-Ziyadi indicated that “the judiciary should be away from political rivalries and is the only party to resolve political differences related to the constitution,” revealing that “the State of Law coalition’s representatives will present the issue to the House of Representatives during its session next Monday.” End / 25 AD

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 7:04 pm