Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Ghazi: The Chinese Convention Schools are a launchpad for projects in various sectors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Ghazi: The Chinese Convention Schools are a launchpad for projects in various sectors Empty Al-Ghazi: The Chinese Convention Schools are a launchpad for projects in various sectors

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Mar 2022, 5:22 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Ghazi: The Chinese Convention Schools are a launchpad for projects in various sectors[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Hamid Naim Al-Ghazi, announced, on Sunday, that the school project, through the Chinese agreement, is a launch for projects in various sectors. A statement by the General Secretariat stated, "Al-Ghazi met the head of the Chinese Power Jaina Group." Al-Ghazi explained, according to the statement: "The project to establish (1,000) schools within the national project to build model schools, is a stepping stone to prepare for the establishment of vital and strategic projects that include various sectors, through the (Iraqi-Chinese) framework agreement."
    He added, "The government relies a lot on the framework agreement after its entry into force, especially since Iraq urgently needs to engage in the process of reconstruction and construction in the areas of energy, infrastructure, health, housing and others." Al-Ghazi urged, “the executing company to expedite the school construction project as soon as possible, after the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers fulfilled its financial, legal and technical obligations, and handed over all the plots of land allocated for the project,” calling for “doubling efforts, taking into account the accuracy in technical specifications.” And engineering at work.”
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 10:13 pm