Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chinese projects target 8 service sectors in Baghdad belt areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chinese projects target 8 service sectors in Baghdad belt areas Empty Chinese projects target 8 service sectors in Baghdad belt areas

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Jul 2019, 12:33 pm

Chinese projects target 8 service sectors in Baghdad belt areas

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Baghdad province announced on Monday an agreement
     with China's state-run state-run state-run conglomerate Ronningo to set up joint task forces to carry out important projects in various service sectors in the capital. 
    The governor of Baghdad, during a meeting with the delegation of the Chinese company, according to a statement of his media office received "Economy News" a copy, "The province of Baghdad pays great attention to attracting international companies to carry out their projects and benefit from the expertise and scientific and technical development in developed countries, which we seek through Our launch (Baghdad service campaign is our honor) ". 
    "The joint mechanism was discussed and the Chinese company was briefed on the needs of Baghdad belt areas to implement projects in the sectors of health, education, housing, roads, transportation, waste recycling, sanitation and health treatments," he added.
    "The governor of Baghdad:" We have seen serious and significant abuse by the company's delegation to work in the capital, "stressing that" the province in turn expressed its willingness to provide the necessary facilities for those companies to proceed with the implementation of sectoral projects. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 8:16 am