Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abadi Calls Barzani: What Erbil Has Been Exposed To Is Unacceptable, And The Political Blockage D

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abadi Calls Barzani: What Erbil Has Been Exposed To Is Unacceptable, And The Political Blockage D Empty Al-Abadi Calls Barzani: What Erbil Has Been Exposed To Is Unacceptable, And The Political Blockage D

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Mar 2022, 6:41 am

Al-Abadi Calls Barzani: What Erbil Has Been Exposed To Is Unacceptable, And The Political Blockage Does Not Serve Everyone
    15/03/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Today, Tuesday, the head of the victory coalition Haider al-Abadi made a phone call with the head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, about the current situation and the political impasse.
    Al-Abadi's media office said in a statement received by "Earth News" that "the absolute rejection of the assault on Erbil was emphasized; As the sovereignty of Iraq is one and indivisible, and the Iraqis are committed to good neighborliness and not to allow the use of their lands to attack neighboring countries, as approved by the Iraqi constitution.
    "The steadfastness and participation of Erbil with all Iraqis with blood and sacrifices in the face of the criminal terrorist attack of ISIS was also recalled," Al-Aliban added.
    And in the political matter, ways of cooperation and efforts were discussed to address the political blockage that does not serve people's interests and harm economic development, and emphasizes the principle of national partnership in managing the country and its resources for the benefit of all Iraqis without discrimination.

The Iranian Revolutionary Guard had announced, earlier, that the strategic center of the conspiracy and malicious actions of the Zionists in Erbil had been targeted by the powerful and accurate missiles of the "Islamic Revolution Guards", according to its statement.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 8:28 am