Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Investment Files On The Table Of The Basra Government And One Of The Chinese Companies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Investment Files On The Table Of The Basra Government And One Of The Chinese Companies Empty Investment Files On The Table Of The Basra Government And One Of The Chinese Companies

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Mar 2022, 1:35 pm

Investment Files On The Table Of The Basra Government And One Of The Chinese Companies
    03/16/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The Governor of Basra, Asaad Al-Eidani, discussed today, Wednesday, with the CEO of the Chinese company, Power China, Dr. Chen Guanfu is the most important strategic projects in the province.
    A statement from Al-Eidani's office, received by Earth News, said that "during the meeting, many issues and files of common interest were discussed, including the development of the water, energy, housing, and education sectors, in addition to the file of sewage stations."
    Al-Eidani said, according to the statement: "It has been agreed with the friendly Chinese side to build two low-cost residential cities, each with 5,000 housing units."
    He pointed out that "the coming days will witness a meeting of joint committees from both sides to put the agreement with the Chinese side into effect."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 3:55 pm