Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Ittihad: Tomorrow's Session Will Increase The Number Of Opponents To The Inauguration Of The Pres

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Ittihad: Tomorrow's Session Will Increase The Number Of Opponents To The Inauguration Of The Pres Empty Al-Ittihad: Tomorrow's Session Will Increase The Number Of Opponents To The Inauguration Of The Pres

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Mar 2022, 6:03 am

[size=38]Al-Ittihad: Tomorrow's Session Will Increase The Number Of Opponents To The Inauguration Of The President
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/29/2022 | 11:48 AM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad: The
    representative of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Karwan Yaroes, confirmed, on Tuesday, that the number of opposing representatives to attend Wednesday’s session has increased after the tripartite alliance failed to achieve a quorum to pass the President of the Republic, indicating that dialogue is the only way to end the crisis.
    Yarois said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "some deputies waited for what would happen during last Saturday's session and attend the session in order to obtain political gains and positions in the event of the passage of the Triple Alliance candidate, while their position declined after their failure to achieve their goal."
    He added, "The failure to save a homeland will force them to return to their previous political orientations and end the bet on the Democratic candidate to win the post of President of the Republic."
    Yarois explained, "The number of opposition members of parliament is very large and will rise during Wednesday's session after independent forces join the coordination framework and the union," noting that "the tripartite alliance can pass its candidate without consensus and return to the political context without being isolated in power." Done/ 25 d

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 8:58 pm