Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Presidency of Parliament calls for securing the ration card items and food baskets for citizens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Presidency of Parliament calls for securing the ration card items and food baskets for citizens Empty The Presidency of Parliament calls for securing the ration card items and food baskets for citizens

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Apr 2022, 8:29 am

The Presidency of Parliament calls for securing the ration card items and food baskets for citizens
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 04/02/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 27

[rtl]Baghdad / Al-Mawrid News[/rtl]

[rtl]Deputy Speaker of Parliament Shakhwan Abdullah congratulated the Iraqi people on the occasion of the blessed month of Ramadan, calling for securing the ration card items and food baskets for citizens, and for field follow-up to reduce the high prices .[/rtl]
    [rtl]Abdullah said, according to a statement by his media office, today, Saturday, that "it is with pleasure and pride that I offer the most sincere congratulations and blessings to our honorable Iraqi people and our people in the Kurdistan region, and I also congratulate all Muslims around the world ."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "Ramadan is the month of mercy and forgiveness, in which our authentic and inherited values ​​are elevated, and we urge good deeds and social solidarity initiatives with cooperation and giving among members of society to enhance national cohesion and strengthen bonds between all components of the people ."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Abdullah called on "the federal government to secure the ration card items, support citizens with food baskets, field follow-up to the competent authorities to reduce the high prices, and provide urgent humanitarian and food assistance to the displaced and poor classes in this holy and blessed month ."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2024, 11:37 pm