Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Or company supplies Diwaniyah electricity with cables and markets quantities of aluminum sections to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Or company supplies Diwaniyah electricity with cables and markets quantities of aluminum sections to Empty Or company supplies Diwaniyah electricity with cables and markets quantities of aluminum sections to

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Apr 2022, 6:39 am

Or company supplies Diwaniyah electricity with cables and markets quantities of aluminum sections to the private sector
    Sunday - 10/04/2022 - 10:13
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nasiriyah News Network:
    Ur State Company, affiliated to the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, continues to support the electricity sector with its products of cables and electrical wires, and to supply the private sector with aluminum products 
    . Electric suspension quantitatively 4 km measuring 3 x 120 + 70 + 16 mm square. 
     He added that the company supplied one of the private sector companies with its production of non-oxidized aluminum profiles with a quantity of 22 tons under the contract concluded with it for the purposes of exporting outside Iraq. 
    He stressed the company's endeavor to implement contracts with the private sector and meet all market needs for aluminum products, as it is the largest supplier of these products to the local market. 
    Pointing out that aluminum factories are witnessing a technical and technical renaissance in terms of the quality and efficiency of their products, in addition to making a qualitative leap in other products through the development, rehabilitation and installation of new production lines.
    is over. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:24 am