Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Framework Warns Of 3 Threats To The Security Of About Two Million Iraqis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Framework Warns Of 3 Threats To The Security Of About Two Million Iraqis Empty The Framework Warns Of 3 Threats To The Security Of About Two Million Iraqis

Post by Rocky Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:13 am

[size=38]The Framework Warns Of 3 Threats To The Security Of About Two Million Iraqis
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 4/22/2022 | 12:01 PM
    [/size]

Information / Diyala..
    The leader in the coordination framework, Turki Jadaan, warned on Friday of the dangers threatening the security of about two million Iraqis.
    Jadaan said in a statement to "Information", "For days, Diyala has witnessed a recurrence of a series of security breaches, some of which lasted, leading to martyrs and wounded among the security forces and civilians, in a scene that raises concern and creates a reaction in the local public opinion."
    Jadaan added, "The past 24 hours recorded several violations in partitions within the cities of Khanaqin and Jalawla, which resulted in martyrs and wounded, stressing that Diyala's security faces 3 security challenges directly, the most prominent of which is the activity of ISIS sleeper cells, whose return we believe is linked to an external agenda trying to restore strikes and instability." .
    He pointed out that "the security of Diyala needs to be re-evaluated and transparent investigations are conducted into all violations and to come out with real results that address the reasons behind the recurrence of violations and secure a strong and decisive response to terrorist cells."
    Diyala, which has a population of about two million people, has witnessed during the past hours more than one security breach, which resulted in martyrs and injuries among the security forces and civilians.

Current date/time is Sat Jun 01, 2024 10:42 am