Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait reveals the fact that Iraqi forces are advancing in its territorial waters

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait reveals the fact that Iraqi forces are advancing in its territorial waters Empty Kuwait reveals the fact that Iraqi forces are advancing in its territorial waters

Post by Rocky Sun 01 May 2022, 6:03 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Kuwait reveals the fact that Iraqi forces are advancing in its territorial waters[/size]

[size=45]On Saturday, the Kuwaiti Ministry of Interior denied what is being circulated on some social media, of clips about the presence of armed Iraqi naval vessels, in the territorial waters.[/size]
    [size=45]In a statement, the ministry stated, "The Coast Guard forces did not record any presence of the marine vessels in circulation, praising at the same time the existing cooperation between the Kuwaiti Coast Guard forces and the Iraqi Naval Force in the Khor Abdullah area."[/size]
    [size=45]The Iraqi parliament member, Alaa Al-Haidari, had accused the Kuwaiti Coast Guard forces, which are affiliated with the Ministry of Interior and are responsible for protecting the coasts and territorial waters, of assaulting Iraqi fishermen in the Al-Faw region, torturing and harassing them, and causing the death of one of them.[/size]
    [size=45]On the other hand, Kuwaiti Deputy Foreign Minister Ambassador Majdi Al-Dhafiri expressed, during his meeting with the Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to Kuwait Al-Manhal Al-Safi, his country's rejection and dissatisfaction with Al-Haidari's statements, stressing that they "do not reflect the strength of the brotherly relations between the two countries, and do not take into account the principles of good neighborliness."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:07 pm